1. Start by heating 6 tbsp of unsalted butter (1 stick) with 8oz bitter sweet chocolate in a double boiler. I used 100% cacao this time. You can go lower than that....but as always, darker the chocolate, intense is the flavor.
2. The melted chocolate and butter. Allow this to cool little. Add 1 tsp instant coffee powder in 2 tbsp water, mix and pour into this mixture
3. Pour 1 tin(400 ml) sweetened condensed milk and mix well. Now, start preheating your oven at 350F(180 C).
4. Sift together 1/2 cup all purpose flour(remember a fudgy brownie requires very less flour, so just 1/2 cup!!), 1/3 rd cup unsweetened cocoa powder,1/2 tsp baking powder.
5. Mix slowly with the chocolate mixture.
This is a simple trick to line your pan with foil. Invert your baking tray and outline with foil.
Pour the batter in an 8X8 inch pan and bake for around 35-40 minutes depending on your oven temperature. Do the toothpick test to see their done ness.
Allow it to cool( If you have the patience!!) Store in an airtight container. Warm it in microwave for few seconds before you serve it to retain the softness and some ice cream to go by!!
Also, can i ask you all to follow us by email subscription so that you could have all recipes delivered freely to your inbox? Just enter your email address in that tiny pop-up at bottom left corner if in Laptop or scroll down till the end if in Mobile. Thanks a lot for the encouragement.