Hello there!! Thanks for stopping by my page.
I am Remya, a Software Quality Analyst by profession and a blogger by passion. I was born and raised in Bombay, Kerala is my hometown and I now currently live in California. You will find all my cooking & baking experiments here. I stick to my roots very firmly which is why you will see a lot of Kerala Recipes being shared with some innovations and personal touch and not to mention my new found love for baking. As cliched as it may sound, I have never cooked much before my marriage(If making tea counts!!). Reason?? My mom never allowed me inside the kitchen for the damage control she had to do later on!!.The more I cook now, the more I realize how therapeutic cooking makes me feel.
Forks N Knives was born to document all the recipes I would end up experimenting so that I could refer them the next time around. One fine day, some how, I decided to blog. Every recipe up on my blog has been experimented by me and my loyal friends before I post about it, so the chance of you goofing up with any of the recipes tried out from Forks N Knives is almost minimal.
Some Random Facts about me and my blog:
1. I can bake 24x7.
2. I can eat biryani all four times of the day.
3. I can also eat dosa like point number 2.
4. I have a full-time job Mon- Fri from 9-6 pm and I do most of my blogging on weekends or at times during weekdays.
5. My mother still has doubts, if all those pictures I put up on my blog are actually edible.
6. I am a hardcore Mumbaite, no other city in this world can match up to it(or my expectations!!).
7. I like to be all alone in kitchen while cooking.
8. I have not figured out what point number 8 should be.
9. I have a weakness for chocolates, given a choice between ice-cream and chocolate, i would select the latter any day of the time.
10. Why the name Forks N Knives?? Almost every domain that I tried to choose for my blog was already registered and thus the name.
11. Forks N Knives will not be a food blog alone, I will be writing about anything and everything that I feel like should be shared with all you wonderful readers.
I would love to hear from all of you guys. I cannot contain my excitement when I see pictures shared by you guys of any of the recipes from Forks N Knives.
I am active in other social media platforms, please follow me there and show your support and love as always.
Please like our FaceBook Page.
Please follow us on Pinterest.
You can always contact me by filling out the contact form on the right-hand side.
P.S: All pictures on my blog have been clicked by me. Please do not use them without my permission. Kindly ask first!